Coming September 29th 2021 Registration is closed!
Thank you for your interest in our Kitsap National Expungement Week Event. Registration is currently closed.
Please join our mailing list here to be informed of future events and opportunities for legal assistance.
In the meantime, you may look into the self-help options and resources below:
- Vacating felony convictions
- Vacating misdemeanor convictions
- Sealing juvenile court records
- Removing a driver’s license suspension
- Reducing or waiving criminal legal financial obligations
- Sex offender registration relief
Note: Since registration relief can be complicated to obtain, we encourage you to sign up for our email list so that when we are able to take on more clients you can reach back out to us.
You are also encouraged to contact the Northwest Justice Project, who may be able to provide an attorney to assist you.
If you are looking for assistance related to a drug possession conviction (vacating your conviction or resentencing), you should contact your local public defender office.